You’ve likely seen Unicorn Food pop up on your instagram feed (it’s hard to miss!), but have you heard of Unicorn Food’s sexy new sister – The Mermaid Mocktail?
Whether you’re strapping on your boots in this unseasonal Nor’Easter, or you’re basking by the beach, there’s something about have a beautiful mocktail during the day that makes you feel like you’re on a faraway island. Sometimes a beautiful drink, some summer vibes and a good book are all that you need to relax. Great to share with your kids, too – or add a little champagne for yourself!
Made with butterfly blue pea tea, the health benefits of this sophisticated and simple drink are so far-reaching! Great to enjoy hot or cold – all year round!
BENEFITS OF MERMAID TEA:
- Butterfly pea tea is full of antioxidants and anti-infllamtory properties has been proven through clinical research.
- Been proven to have anti glycation properties. Glycation is damage caused to protein because of sugar molecules and it is one of the main causes of skin aging.
- Recent scientific studies have shown it to be effective in stopping the progress of cataracts and improving night vision.
- The tea is very good for people suffering from chronic fatigue as it improves vitality.
- Has been proven to have analgesic properties (pain relieving properties).
- According to “The Ayurvedic medicine Clitoria ternatea—From traditional use to scientific assessment” Bluechai has been used for centuries in traditional Ayurvedic medicine as a memory enchancer.
- Feeling blue? This amazing flower also reduces stress and depression!
- Packed full of Proanthocyanidin and Anthocyanin which stops the harmful effects of free radicals. This helps to improve overall cell health by perventing premature aging, cutting the risk of cancer and other diseases.
- To make the tea, place flowers in a tea catcher
- Place tea catcher in teacup + pour the boiling water over the dried flowers in tea catcher. Steep till the color of the water changes to blue color
- Add organic honey + lemon + stir
Enjoy hot or add ice and place in the freezer for 15 minutes to enjoy it cold!
The drink makes a splash at parties!