So, I cook a lot. Just about everything that goes into my tummy has some element taken from my garden or has been formed in some way with my own hands. And while perhaps 3/4ths of my diet is raw (including eggs), I have approached life with a semi-flexitarian nutrition plan because, let’s face it – sometimes you just want some meat. 🙂
One of the things I really like to tackle is my Best Bay Tacos Recipe: mostly because it’s been a huge hit with everyone who’s tried it (and who doesn’t like to be complimented on their cooking? 🙂 ) They’re protein-rich, super filling and actually pretty good for you! 🙂 Me and J finally got to taking some photos of my taco adventure the other day ( I make these maybe once a week!), and I’m more than happy to share my Best Bay Tacos Recipe with you!
What You’ll Need
Necessities: Taco Shells
Veggies: Organic or Homegrown Tomato, Organic Onion, Organic Avocado, Organic or Homegrown Lettuce, Organic Garlic, Organic Lemon
Herbs: Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Thyme, Rosemary
1. I like to dice up my veggies first. There have been many ways discussed on how to properly dissect an avocado, but a ripe avocado should easily come out on it’s own after being sliced in the middle. 🙂
2. Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees. Season Fish with Coconut Oil and leave in for 30 ins.
3. Combine Olive Oil, Thyme, Rosemary, Shrimp in Saucepan. Season with Fresh Lemon until blackened.
4. Remove Cooked Fish from oven, top with Flaxseed oil ( I prefer this way because adding the Flaxseed before runs you the risk of losing the Flaxseed nutrients during the cooking process), Dice
5. Place in Taco Shells in the following order: Organic Fish, Onions, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Shrimp, then Avocado
6. Top with Sour Cream and Soy Cheese. Enjoy delightfully! 🙂
Love & Light