Staying motivated to work out year-round is hard enough — finding inspiration for exercising in the fall and winter months is an entirely different game. Even fitness fanatics find themselves sliding into excuse mode when chilly weather comes crawling in and lounge chairs are far more inviting places than any gym.
Also, there’s the almighty question: How can we seamlessly transition those workout clothes into functional, casual day wear?
Personally, I love fall in LA in San Diego! While the temperatures definitely drop a bit, it’s warm enough to get away with bare legs yet just cool enough to start wearing sweaters! Or in my case, warm enough to get away with a little leg warmer, cropped boots and a cute t-shirt dress!
No matter where you live, here are some styles to get you going:
- Try this mesh cross bra is a sexy and stylish look under anything – or by itself!
- This henley is on my wishlist – so comfy and cozy!
- A scuba hooded jacket that’s stylish and functional? Love love love!
- The best pants of all time? Already on their way!
- Spartan hoodie? Says it all!
- Everything Moscow print! Everything!!!
- And of course.. shoes. On sale. You’re welcome. 🙂
I hope that helped! How do you feel about this fall transition? Any less motivated to hit the gym?
Let me know in the comments!