My skincare journey really only started a few years ago, so I admittedly had some catching up to do.
(Note to my former self: If you don’t even bother to learn why moisturizing is important AT ALL until your twenties, you are going to pay for your lack of education.)
Six years later, I consider myself a bit of a skincare expert (and so does Glamour Magazine, apparently?) I research each of the ingredients in a product before I put it on my skin. You guys know that I don’t compromise at all. I believe in plant based ingredients and transparent labeling.
I also educate about it. I recently did a live interview with Maggie Linton on SIRIUS XM – and a lot of it was us dorking out over skincare! I talked about which ingredients to avoid, what you should be using every day and how to stay supplemented! I just love this subject and I am so passionate about it!
Although my acne-prone skin has been miraculously saved by this supplement, I still need to focus on balancing out my skin on a daily basis. The best way I’ve found to do that is through potent oils. They’re superior to creams for hydration, and a good natural oil also packs an extra punch that gives me a golden glow. I can wear my oil under or over makeup for a killer highlight that also hydrates as it works.
I have different skincare needs now than I did when I first started my journey in my early 20’s.
The term “anti-aging” has taken a bit of heat as a catch word, ’cause hey – there’s nothing wrong with aging, right?
IF you know how to care for your skin!
That’s where this stellar must-have comes in!
Whether you’re trying to brighten your complexion, win the battle over teenage-style breakouts, reduce scarring, tackle fine lines + wrinkles or simply moisturize, your skin has found it’s perfect match!
Preventive skincare is all about hydration and Back to Basics Rosehip Radiance Oil is absolutely my complexion’s holy grail right now! It is currently my skin superstar! Using this oil daily has made my skin so smooth and soft to the touch. The ingredients address just about every kind of skincare need, from acne-prone to eczema, aging, fine lines, redness and discoloration!
I am totally addicted to using this beautiful, golden oil – and the possibilities of what it’s useful for are endless!
Here’s why it’s great for every skin type:
ROSEHIP OIL is particularly high in vitamin C, making it one of the richest plant sources for the skin. The vitamin A, combined with the oil’s essential fatty acids, can help improve skin tone, texture and pigmentation. Rosehip oil can help get rid of scars and reduce the effects of eczema by promoting skin regeneration.
GRAPE SEED OIL has astringent properties. Regular application of this oil results in skin tightening and toning. It is especially beneficial for people who have oily skin.
- SEABUCKTHORN BERRY OIL is rich in Vitamins C, A, E and Omega 7. It replenishes and restructures the skin, supporting natural cell turnover. Skin appears brighter and healthier.
- CAMELLIA OIL increases skin’s elasticity and provides a killer glow. It is rich in oleic acid and vitamins A, B, D and E as well as nourishing Omega 3, 6 and 9. The molecular weight of the oil is an almost identical match for skin, allowing it to absorb quickly and thoroughly.
- CHIA SEED OIL can help your skin fight irritation, dehydration, and even banish blemishes.
- JOJOBA OIL is closest to the skins natural sebum. It’s a strong natural treatment for eczema as well as home remedy for acne, plus well suited for other dry-skin conditions. Jojoba oil is an emollient — meaning it moisturizes our skin and prevents irritations, or scaly and rough patches.
TOMATO SEED OIL it is rich in carotinoid antioxidants including lycopene, lutein and zeaxanthin. Extreme anti-inflammatory. It is suitable for dry, oily and combination skin.
- KIWI SEED OIL is packed with Vitamins C, A, B6, calcium, iron and magnesium, making it a great skin regenerator. It improve dark marks, dryness and enlarged pores.
BENEFITS OF RADIANCE OIL:
- Great for eczema and psoriasis
- Evens skin tone = awesome if you have hyper-pigmentation, age spots or other minor skin discolorations
- Helps prevent future breakouts
- Tackles the appearance of fine lines
- Brightens your complexion
- Contains high levels of rosehip oil, which is extremely high in essential fatty acids (over 70% of the rosehip seed is fatty acid)
- Rich in vitamins and antioxidants, especially Vitamin C, Vitamin A (retinol), and linoleic and linolenic acids—all superstars for skin and hair health
- Contains many oils used by the Ancient Egyptians, Mayans and Native Americans for their healing properties
- Corrects UV damage from the sun
- Reduces appearance of scars, burns and stretch marks
- Treats frown lines and wrinkles
- Hydrates dry skin
HOW TO USE IT:
- AS A TONER – Apply 4 drops to a cotton ball and apply after the shower to tone your skin. Massage in circular motions. Use your favorite gentle cream (here’s mine!) over to seal it in.
- AS A MAKEUP REMOVER – Apply 5 drops of Radiance Oil to cotton swab or organic muslin cloth. Massage the oil into your skin in a circular motion all over your face to remove makeup and other crud!
- AS AN UNDEREYE TREATMENT – Lightly massage 5 drops of Radiance Oil onto your delicate under-eye area.
- A SCAR TREATMENT – Massage onto acne scars + skin discolorations.
- A MOISTURIZER – Lightly massage onto face and neck – first thing in the morning and last thing before bed at night.
HOODIE: WHOLESOME CULTURE