This has been one of the best (and craziest) months of my life! I finally got to hold my book, I had the first surgery of my life, The Organic Life is officially incorporated, I’ve been exploring California and planning a lot of future trips, a new, beautiful office magically appeared into existence for me and I manifested a brand new dream house by the beach!!
I’ve also been working my butt off like crazy to make this all happen seamlessly. And I’ve actually stayed extremely sane throughout it all. In fact, I found my dream house in just TWO DAYS. So how did I stay grounded this month through all of these huge, mega changes? I’d love to share some of the healthy things I’ve been loving lately to keep the peace in my life. 🙂
- I just placed a big ol’ order at Adidas because I am loving their fall stuff! This stylish long sleeve shirt and running pants will get worn like crazy, I can already tell! Plus, their new miAdidas customization option has me so stoked! Design my own Adidas? Yes, please! A lot of people may know that I adore Adidas specifically because of their commitment to sustainability. Oh, you didn’t know? Yeah. They’re pretty hip. 😉 These will be a great addition to my fitness wardrobe since I am about to start shooting for the 14 Day Fitness Plan follow up!
- Beauty Dust by Moon Juice has made it’s way into every smoothie, tonic and meal I’ve made for the last month – to amazing results! Goodbye dark circles, adios dehydrated, tired skin! This ancient empiric formula expands beauty through calming the nerves, increasing collagen and silica production, toning and firming tissue, and both hydrating and fortifying skin, hair, nails and cell membranes from the inside out.
- Plus, Doolish is the perfect compliment to the Under the Sea lipstick, which I’ve been rocking each and every day. Incredible for brightening up any complexion and it keeps lips hydrated all day long. Perfectly organic, natural and 100% safe for you!
- Skora Natural Body Scrub has been a god-send lately. This incredibly relaxing blend of lavender scented healing salts are a great addition to any warm bath. Just add a handful, slip in and let go!
- Hope Gillerman. I can barely write it without taking a deep, soulful sigh. The lavender and sandalwood based stress remedy solves all woes – just apply to pressure points. All products are made with the highest quality, unaltered organic and wildcrafted essential oils sourced from all over the world to create aromatic blends that stimulate the body’s natural healing process. The ancient practice of Chinese Medicine is based on the concept that optimal health requires balanced and flowing Qi – our innate life force and vitality. Healing with essential oils has been part of this profound treatment paradigm for more than 1,000 years.
- Josh Rosebrook was kind enough to send me his new Herbal Infusion Oil and (like everything else Josh makes) I am obsessed! So, so obsessed. Each of Josh’s products is supremely effective and pure, crafted with a maximum of botanical extracts and active ingredients. Josh Rosebrook consistently receive “zero toxicity” results – a rare designation that reflects the brand’s unwavering commitment of guaranteeing absolute purity. This new beautiful all-in-one herbal oil cleanser, makeup remover and facial treatment is perfect for all skin types. Rich plant oils and active herbal infusions create potent synergy to effectively cleanse and detoxify. Yummy yum.
- I don’t know how the heck it took me so long to find Rare El’ements, because they are amazing! They finally feel just like regular shampoo and conditioner but with an organic, high performance and totally safe ingredients – like Macadamia oil, Murumuru butter, Abyssinian and Marula oil, you can bet that your hair will look absolutely voluminous after use! My hair has never been healthier. I recommend these products to all!
- Lurk has been keeping me sane all month! Just a few dabs to my décolletage in the morning and a few in the afternoon, since this scent lasts all day. An intoxicating infusion that is densely layered yet never heavy. No water, alcohol, chemical preservatives, stabilizers or additives are used in this perfume oil concentrate. Lovely.
Hope that helped you to get some ideas of how to stay sane during this time, which is crazy for so many (I mean, how many new moons and mercury retrogrades are we going to have this year, exactly?) Share it with me with the #organiclifeblog hashtag!