After exhausting my Winter makeup, I’m always more than ready for a change. A brighter, bolder, more beautiful and vibrant change was calling my name. It’s the kind of change that only Spring can bring.
When it comes to Spring makeup, it’s all about dewy skin, bright eyes and bold lips. Or, if you’re feeling more demure – soft, pink, glossy lips and doe-like features. While I love the drama Winter makeup brings, I am all for the minimal, less-is-more look that Spring inspires.
If you haven’t found your signature Spring look, I broke down the perfect natural makeup for you – so you’re totally covered this year!
- Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser
- May Lindstrom’s The Jasmine Garden
- Vered Botanicals Herb-Infused Toner
- Josh Rosebrook Deep Hydrating Serum
- One Love Organics Vitamin C Serum
- CV Skinlabs Calming Moisture
- Kosmatology Lemongrass Face Oil
- Vapour Stratus Soft Focus Instant Skin Perfector in S903
- W3ll People Altruistic Mineral Foundation in 17
- RMS Beauty Uncover Up in 11
- Vapour’s Illusionist Concealer
- RMS Beauty Uncoverup in 00
- Hynt Beauty Duo Perfecting Concealer in Medium
- Gia Minerals Sea Eyeshadow
- Gia Minerals Venice Eyeshadow
- Gia Minerals Suvar Eyeshadow
- RMS Beauty eye polish in Lunar
- Josephine Cosmetics Radiance Quad
- La Bella Figura blush in Frida Fabulous
- Lily Lolo Black Vegan Mascara
- Gia Minerals Mascara (use code ORGANICLIFE to save $$!)
- Ilia Mascara in Nightfall
Highlighter (used on my cheeks, brow and eyes):
- Gia Minerals Suvar shadow
- EcoBrow in Penelope
The reign of no-makeup makeup is officially over: It’s the season for bright lips, electric eyes and fun fun fun! Don’t compromise your skin or health just to wear makeup! All of these choices are paraben free, non toxic, organic and natural!
Want more tips on green beauty? Get cured by nature today!